Not everyone has the good fortune to have fair, perfect skin. While melanin, a pigment that gives our skin its colour, is produced naturally by our bodies, external influences like heat, pollution, and germs increase melanin production, which makes your skin tan.
It is challenging to alter the skin’s natural melanin content. But there are effective techniques to get rid of tan and pigmentation brought on by excessive sun exposure and other causes including stress and overuse of cosmetics. We’re talking about natural skin-whitening solutions that will restore your youthful shine. Look no further than your kitchen shelves if you want to whiten, lighten, or brighten your skin. Because the majority of the elements that help to improve the texture of your skin may be found there. The home treatments for skin whitening listed below can be incorporated into your daily skincare routine.
Step 1: is to peel and chop one potato into extremely little pieces.
Step 2: Use the potato chunks to rub on the skin’s surface where you wish to lighten it.
Step 3: After about 20 minutes, rinse it off with warm water.
Combine potato juice and lemon juice to brighten skin. Because potatoes have bleaching characteristics, they can naturally brighten dark skin. Apply the mixture to the areas that are dark. If done consistently, the dark regions will be noticeably lighter.
You can shred a potato, squeeze the juice out, and then use a cotton pad to apply it to the affected region as an alternative to the aforementioned technique.
- While potatoes are rich in potassium, fibre, B vitamins, manganese, and Vitamin C, their juice can also help you get rid of dark spots and brighten your complexion.
- Applying potato juice on your skin has a big effect. Treating blemishes, sunburns, dark spots, fine wrinkles, dull skin, etc. with potato juice is possible.
- Essential vitamins and minerals are included in potato juice aid in skin cleansing.
Papaya and honey
Step 1: Mash half a cup of fresh papaya pieces into a smooth puree.
Step 2: To the paste, add one teaspoon of honey and stir well.
Step 3: Apply the pack to your face, then let it sit for roughly 20 minutes.
Step 4: After washing your face with warm water, rinse with cold water.
Pat your skin dry in the last step.
Keep the skin on the papaya when using it. Simply rub them on your skin to use them as a skin cleanser. They contain a lot of antioxidants. Use these treatments, and you’ll see your skin regain its healthy radiance. Papaya includes enzymes like papain and alpha hydroxy acids that help you remove pollutants, dead skin cells, and acne scars and blemishes so that your skin looks radiant. The papaya peel has the maximum amount of papain, an enzyme that lightens skin. You’ve discovered the ideal at-home method for skin whitening to reveal fairer skin when you combine it with honey.
- Gives you radiant skin.
- Moisturises your skin along with the glow.
- Papaya has long been used as a natural cure to treat burns, scars, and skin conditions. The beneficial papain enzyme removes dead skin cells and clears up skin imperfections.
Multani mitti also helps to lighten skin. It has a light bleaching action that assists in fading dark spots and imperfections. Apply a pack made of multani mitti, raw milk, and lemon juice to the affected region. After 20 minutes, wash.
Step 1: mix multani mitti with some water and you can either add lemon juice or rose water..
Step 2: stir it well and make a slightly thick paste.
Step 3: apply a thick layer on your entire face.
Step 4: keep it on your face for 15-20 mins and rinse your face.
Step 5: moisturise your face.
- Reduced pigmentation and sun tanning are benefits of using multani mitti. Multipliani mitti’s exfoliating and bleaching properties work together to lighten the skin by fading pigmentation and reducing tan spots.
- Blackheads, whiteheads, and dead skin cells can all be removed using multani mitti, leaving the skin with a glowing, natural appearance. increases blood flow and enhances the health and tone of the skin.
Step 1: make tomato pulp
Step 2: mix lemon juice with it and stir it well.
Step 3: Apply it on your face and keep it for 20 minutes.
Step 4: rinse your face and moisturise it.
You can simply cut the tomato in half and rub it on your face and let the pulp be on your face for around 15 minutes. Then rinse your face with water, and you will see an even skin tone.
- Sunburns and tan markings can be effectively treated and removed with tomatoes. It has a lot of vitamin C and vitamin A, which help calm the skin and get rid of the tan.
- Tomatoes can be used as a natural bleaching agent to whiten the face. Applying tomato to the face reduces pigmentation, dullness, and black spots while enhancing the skin’s brightness and radiance.
Step 1: Mix two teaspoons of plain yoghurt with one teaspoon of honey to produce a paste.
Step 2: After combining the paste, apply it to your face, and wait 15 minutes.
Step 3: Wash it with cold water.
- One of the finest ingredients for skin whitening is yoghurt. Yogurt, which is high in lactic acid, helps brighten skin tone.
- Yogurt also contains Vitamin B complex, which improves the brightness and radiance of your skin.
Coffee’s strong antioxidant content is the major factor explaining why it is so effective at whitening the skin. Coffee’s antioxidants improve blood flow, encourage cell regeneration, and repair existing damage, all of which contribute to skin that is more luminous and youthful.
Step 1: Add turmeric with yoghurt or honey with coffee. Or add lemon juice with coffee.
Step 2: Make a good paste by stirring it well.
Step 3: Apply it on your face and wash it in 15-20 minutes.
- Vitamin C and anti-inflammatory effects are abundant in turmeric and lemon.
- While yoghurt with alpha-hydroxy acids decreases the oil from the face and nourishes it, this helps to remove dullness from the skin and lighten dark spots.
Red sandalwood is regarded as a skin-saving remedy for lifeless, lacklustre skin. It is among the top natural compounds for anti-ageing and skin whitening. Although it is the rarest to find.
Step 1: Add sandalwood powder with chickpea powder (besan).
Step 2: Mix turmeric with it and add rose water and make a good paste.
Step 3: Apply it on your face and rinse your face with cool water in 15-20 minutes.
- Sandalwood prevents aberrant pigmentation and skin darkening by inhibiting a melanin-producing enzyme.
- Sandalwood has moderate exfoliating qualities that also assist to soothe sunburns and brighten skin.
It is true that saffron consumption on a regular basis helps lighten and even out skin tone. Additionally, it helps improve skin radiance and assists in tan reduction. Your skin will look glowing as a result of their combined effects, but your skin tone won’t go lighter.
Step 1: Add saffron strands with raw milk and lemon juice.
Step 2: After making a paste, apply it to your face.
Step 3: keep it on your face for around 20 minutes, and wash your face.
Or you could directly have saffron with milk. Consuming saffron is also beneficial to your skin.
- It is well known that saffron is anti-inflammatory. It aids in reducing redness, irritation, rashes, and sunburns.
- Saffron brightens the skin, making it feel fresh, and aids in eliminating dark undereye bags. By enhancing blood circulation and providing the skin a bright appearance, saffron also exfoliates the face.
Your skin can be lightened by using turmeric. Its curcumin content lessens the synthesis of extra melanin and lightens your skin tone. Your skin tone can be brightened and any pigmentation or dark patches can be diminished by using turmeric into your skincare regimen.
Step 1: Mix honey with turmeric and make a paste.
Step 2: Let the paste be absorbed by your skin for 15 minutes before you wash it.
Step 3: Wash your face carefully as turmeric leaves its stains behind.
- In a lotion formulation, turmeric essential oil can brighten skin within three weeks with results that endure for the same amount of time.
Hide yourself from the sun
Bye-bye Sun! Sounds like the easiest, doesn’t it? Yes, this is a great and the cheapest solution if you want fair skin. When you go out in the sun and your skin is exposed to the sun, your skin will be tanned. And when that happens on a regular basis, it may as well become your permanent colour. To protect your skin colour and for even skin tone, either have a layer of clothing or apply sunscreen. Or the easiest, just don’t go out.
Some other actions you can take are to carry an umbrella when it is extremely sunny or carry a hat with yourself. As the chances of your skin being exposed to the sun are reduced, there are higher chances that you won’t have sunburns and tanning.
Read More- BEST SKINCARE BRANDS, KNOW ABOUT KERATIN TREATMENT, SUSTAINABLE MAKEUP BRANDS, REMOVE EYES DARK CIRCLES, HAIR CARE TIPS, BUYING MAKEUP PRODUCTS, DOS AND DON’TS FOR BEGINNERS IN APPLYING MAKEUP, HOMEMADE FACE WHITENING TIPS FOR WOMEN’S, BEAUTY TIPS 2022, ESSENTIAL MAKEUP PRODUCTS